- Can I amend or cancel my order?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to amend or cancel an order.
- What if I am unable to make payment within 24 hours?
If payment is not made within 24 hours after we have issued an invoice, we reserve the right to cancel your order without prior notice.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Internet Banking, ATM Bank Transfers, and Paypal payments.
- When will my payment be verified?
For PayPal payments, you will receive the payment confirmation email upon checkout. For Internet Banking and ATM Bank Transfers, we will verify all payments within 1-2 working days.
- What is a ‘backorder’?
Placing an order for a backordered item is similar to placing a reservation for an item that has not arrived at our warehouse yet. Payment must be made within 24 hours upon placing an order for a backordered item. We will ship the backordered item(s) to you as soon as the backordered merchandise reaches our warehouse.
- What happens when I place an order for a backordered item along with an in-stock item?
For domestic orders, the in-stock item will be shipped within 1-3 working days upon verification of payment. Backordered item(s) will be shipped as soon as the backordered merchandise reaches our warehouse.
For international orders, all items will only be shipped after we have consolidated both in-stock and backordered items.
- What is Tea For Three Gift Voucher
An E-Gift Voucher purchased on our website is the SGD monetary equivalent of virtual funds that can only be used toward a purchase made on www.teaforthree.sg
- How do I purchase an E-Gift Voucher?
- First choose the voucher with the amount you want to purchase. Click to be redirected -> $20 voucher, $50 voucher
- Fill out the recipient information. The sender information will be filled upon checkout.
- Enter a personalized message (Optional).
- Click “ADD TO BAG” button and proceed to purchase.
- Can I select an e-gift voucher to be printed & mailed?
Currently, E-Gift Vouchers are only available to be sent via email. However, you may choose to email the gift voucher to yourself and print it out.
- Can I use any currency to purchase an e-gift voucher?
Currently, E-Gift Vouchers can only be purchased in SGD.
- How soon can i expect my e-gift voucher to be processed?
Pending verification and acceptance of your order, the E-Gift Voucher will be sent to the recipient via email within one business day. It can be used immediately by the recipient.
- How can I redeem my e-gift voucher?
Only the recipient can redeem the E-Gift Voucher. This is not transferable and cannot be re-gifted to another person. At the payment confirmation page, you will see a voucher code field.
- Enter your code in the area provided,
- Click the apply button to have the value applied to your purchase.
- Can the e-voucher code only be used once?
The e-voucher code can be applied multiple times until the remaining balance is used.
- Will my e-gift voucher ever expire?
E-gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date purchased.
- Can I return an e-gift voucher?
E-gift vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged.